Code of Business Ethics
A PARW/CC Member In Good Standing Will …
- Provide clients with products and services that will enhance their ability to achieve their goals and objectives, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, income.
- Be sensitive to client needs and compassionate in providing advice, products, and services in meeting the client’s specific career goals.
- Deliver to the client what was promised and be truthful in guiding, advising, and counseling clients in all aspects of the résumé writing / employment industry.
- Maintain strict confidentiality with each client, revealing information to others only upon written authorization from the client.
- Stay abreast of employment market and hiring trends that will affect his / her clientele, providing up-to-date advice, counsel, products, and services to most effectively meet clients’ career objectives.
- Comply with all legal obligations in providing professional services.
- Be aware that contact with the public as a PARW/CC member promotes the organization, specifically, and reflects on the entire résumé writing / employment industry as a whole.
- Be responsible to the community and be a contributing part of this environment through participation in community activities. Offer professional advice and information pertaining to the résumé writing / employment industry as appropriate.
- Emphasize the professional spirit of the organization by encouraging and promoting good relations among members.
Professional Association of Resume Writers
Copyright © 1999-2004 All Rights Reserved