We are pleased to have Tim Cork speaking at the Toronto ExecuNet Meeting on Wednesday, April 28th 2010 presenting:
“Netgiving takes the work out of Networking”
- How to network effortlessly everyday
- How to double your network
- Effective networking communication techniques
- The power of attitude and first impressions
- The number one rule to networking and success in life
- How networking enhances career security and advancement in today’s challenging business environment
- Giving starts the receiving process
- How to soar with the “Eagles”
Tim’s career spans 25 years in the hi-tech, commercial real estate and communications industries where he held progressively senior positions both nationally and internationally with companies like Xerox, Regus, SkyDome and TCS Telecom. He has extensive expertise in major sales initiatives, strategic alliances, people, and change.
Tim is currently the President of NEXCareer, an International provider of Career Transition, Outplacement services and coaching. He is a sought after speaker and has been published in numerous magazines and papers. Known as “The Networking Guru” by The Globe and Mail and “The Career Guru” by the Toronto Sun and Star, he educates, entertains and shares his wisdom with thousands every year.
Tim lives in Toronto with his wife and two children. He uses his name as an acronym for his purpose in life which is to Touch, Inspire and Move people to act on their passions and goals. His best selling book, “Tapping the Iceberg” focuses on getting Straight A’s (Attitude, Aptitude, & Action) in life through unleashing your possibilities. Tim is on many boards including the THRPA.
Register today for April’s ExecuNet meeting with Tim Cork!