Toronto ExecuNet – Executive Recruiters
We are pleased to host an evening of engagement with the leading, Toronto-based Executive Recruiters on Wednesday, April 25th from 6pm-9pm at the Marriott Toronto Airport. This is a rare event to spend an evening networking with Executive Recruiters in an informal environment.
Every ExecuNet meeting provides the opportunity for each participant to share a 1 minute “infomercial” to clearly enunciate their value. This meeting however, will give you the opportunity to sell yourself to the leading Executive Recruiters in the industry!
Executive Recruiters can play an important role in your career management however, there are numerous inaccurate assumptions and misnomers about the recruitment process and how Executive Recruiters operate. Martin Buckland, Principal of Elite Resumes and ExecuNet Facilitator will conduct a Question and Answer period to further engage discussion and information sharing among event participants. To ensure all questions are addressed, please submit your questions upon arrival.
What will you gain by attending this meeting of career experts?
- Learn how to introduce yourself to Executive Recruiters.
- Uncover why Executive Recruiters very rarely return your phone calls.
- Network with leading Canadian Executive Recruiters in: Interim Management, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure, Advanced Technology, Communications, Utilities, Not-For-Profit and Consumer Products.
- Uncover how Executive Recruiters source talent and how to gain the maximum traction to attract their attention during a career transition or while gainfully employed.
- How do Executive Recruiters evaluate your career history if you are contemplating changing industries?
- Acquire knowledge on how Executive Recruiters use social media including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to find candidates.
The following renowned Executive Recruiters will be joining our Executive Recruitment Panel:
Knightsbridge Human Capital Solutions
Deputy Managing Partner
Rosenzweig & Company Inc.
Zinner & Company Inc.
Register today to advance your network of key career influencers!
Attendance for this event is limited to 75 participants and will be sold out quickly!
Tags: Toronto ExecuNet