Professional Resume Writing – Hiring a Professional
The number of job interviews you receive, the salary you are offered, the quality of the company and the position will all be influenced by one very critical document, your resume.
Aaron Brooks article, Top Ten Reasons Why Everyone Should have a Professionally Written Resume, as posted by Jeff Bosco at jobsearchsecrets.net offers some valuable information.
Further to understanding the impact of a professionally written resume on your career, is the task of retaining the services of a professional resume writer. One who understands that this document is not simply a comprehensive career history but your most critical marketing tool. The following points should help you in making this very important career decision:
- Is the individual accredited as a Master Resume Writer or a Certified Professional Resume Writer?
- Will the person you speak with be the one responsible for writing you resume?
- Are you comfortable in making a commitment to enter into a partnership with this person?
- Have you checked their references and personal testimonials?
- Do you feel confident in the individuals knowledge of current trends in the industry?
- Have they offered to provide job search strategies, career advice and networking opportunities?
If you are able to answer yes to each of these questions you have very likely succeeded in finding a qualified professional resume writer and the one who is right for you.
Contact Elite Resumes for a free resume critique from a Certified Professional Resume Writer.