If an employer Googled you, could you be found?
Does the thought of job hunting on social media sites make you want an “Unlike” button?
Have you optimized your LinkedIn profile to secure maximum attention?
Do you know how to Tweet your way to a job?
Are you unknowingly committing career suicide by avoiding LinkedIn?
Social Media has become a key component to successfully managing any career. A Linkedin profile, Twitter handle and Facebook Page are the basics to establishing a professional online presence. Why? Digital recruitment! Today’s Recruiters and HR Professionals are socially savvy and your online presence (or lack therefore) provides great insight into your career history and cultural fit.
A future employer or recruiter will google your name as a prerequisite to considering a potential candidate. What you want them to see is a highly visible and influential online with a reputation for credibility and knowledge in your chosen sector and at your career level.
With Martin’s guidance, your name will land on page 1 of a google search! Martin will share the tips and tricks he’s learned as a certified Microblogging Career Strategist, Social Networking Career Strategist and Online Professional Networking Strategist. During your social media coaching, Martin will teach you:
- Why you need to be on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- How to promote your brand and differentiate yourself using active and static social media platforms.
- How to optimize your profiles and job search using social media.
- How companies and recruiters use social media to pre-screen candidates.
- How to make social media work for YOU and build a network of influence!
- Actions to take to eliminate or minimize digital dirt.
Martin’s social media coaching helped one client drive “…nearly 1000 people through my LinkedIn profile…” and he can do the same for you!
For more information regarding Elite Resumes’ Social Media Career Strategies, Contact Martin Buckland, Certified Social Media Career Strategist at 905-825-0490.